[Mschorus] Upcoming MS Winter Chorus Concert - Dec 11th

Amana1 at aol.com Amana1 at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 12:17:50 EST 2008

To Middle  School Chorus Families,

I hope you  have all had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday.

The Middle  School Winter Chorus Concert will be held Thursday, December 11th
at  7:30 in the HS Auditorium.  Please have your singer(s) at the  school at
6:30 for warm-up in concert attire.

Light  refreshments will be served to all in the cafeteria immediately
following  the concert.

Many  volunteers are needed to support our students and faculty in making
this  event a success.  Please email me at _amana1 at aol.com_
(mailto:amana1 at aol.com)  if you are willing to  assist with any of the following jobs listed below.
 Your help is  greatly appreciated.

Volunteers  needed:

- 2 ticket  sellers (arrive at 6:30pm)
- 10  chaperones to help teachers before concert & sit with  students during
concert - best seats in the house! (arrive at  6:30)
- 25  volunteers to bring 3-4 dozen finger desserts: cookies, brownies  etc
on disposable plates (drop off  in HS cafeteria before concert)  ...may be
store bought!
- 6  volunteers to bring 1 case/48 count small size water bottles (drop off
in cafeteria before  concert)
-2-3  volunteers to help set up/arrange food platters
-2-3  volunteers to leave concert prior to last song to help uncover food and
 monitor early arrivals

We recognize  that this is a very busy time of year!

Thank you for  your help,

Allegra  Manacher (Kohlberg)

AOL.com.