[Mschorus] Upcoming MS Chorus Concert on Dec 11

Amana1 at aol.com Amana1 at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 15:03:39 EST 2008

Hi everyone. THANK YOU all so much for your quick responses to helping out
with the upcoming concert for the MS CHorus.

Below is a list of who I have signed up for what as well as any area still
needing help with. PLEASE let me know if I have made any errors!

Plates of 2-3 Doz Sweets (each)

Joanne  Foody               Jill  Vasquez                   **We still could
use 5+ more plates of sweets
Marnie  Phillips              Marcy Dorna
Cheryl  Kieser              Sandy  Coburn
Marilyn  Savage            Sally  Blcak
Jane  Clark                    Joan Moran
Diane  Douglas               Karen Packman
Angie  Wong                  Sheryl Schwartz
Brooke Cort

Chaperones (arrive 6:30 PM)

Patty  Alcaide                Anne  Sheridan
Grace Zimmerman        Suzanne  Chase                  **WE STILL  COULD USE
2 MORE CHAPERONES
Cheryl  Kieser                 Brooke Cort
Kerri  Tellier                     Ellen Wu
Deb Slotpole
Joan Moran

Water ( each brings 1 case of 48 mini water  bottles)

Marnie  Phillips                Angie  Wong
Grace ZImmerman          Amy  Favat
Julie  Miller                      Diane  Douglas

Ticket Sellers

M.Garland
Deb Egan

We also still need : 1-2 volunteers to help me with  setting up in cafeteria
                                 2-3 volunteers to leave before last song to
help with early arrivals in  cafeteria

                                 volunteer to purchase 3 bouquets of flowers
and to get 3 8th  graders to present them

I apologize for any errors in name spelling, etc.

I am so appreciative of your help. It is an incredibly busy time of  year!

Thank you!

Allegra Mancher