[Msband] Six Flags Volunteers Needed June 8th-Please Consider Helping

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Wed May 2 13:17:48 EDT 2018

Dear Families of Middle School Musicians,

We are looking for volunteers to come with students and teachers for the
day to Six Flags on *Friday, June 8th*.

This is a special year-end treat for the kids where first they perform
and then get to spend the day at Six Flags in Springfield, MA. The day
runs from approximately 8am-7pm and you would be taking the bus with the
teachers and students.

Please email me if you can volunteer and I can forward more details.
It's a super fun day, if you can make it!

Thanks!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music