[Msband] Mark your Calendar-MS Spring Band Concert is Next Week!

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Wed May 2 13:06:14 EDT 2018

Dear Families of Middle School Band Members,

The WMS Spring Band Concert is coming up next week on*Thursday, May 10th
at 7:30pm*in the High School Auditorium.

_Here are the details:_
STUDENTS ARRIVE:  6:30pm
DRESS:  White dress shirt/blouse and black pants/skirt with black dress
shoes.  Ladies will wear their maroon sashes and gentlemen will wear
their maroon bow tie and cummerbund.
ADMISSION:  $5 per adult, student, staff and seniors are free.
We will have a reception in the cafeteria after the concert.

Here's where*WE NEED YOUR HELP*:
*6:30-7:30pm: *
- 3 parent volunteers to assist the band teachers during the one hour
warm-up.

- 2 parent volunteers as door ushers and to keep auditorium doors closed
until 7:15pm.

- 2 parents to set up refreshments before and after concert
Refreshments: It would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring
a plate of nut free desserts (fruit, brownies, cookies etc) or one
gallon of drink  (water, lemonade, cider)
               This is a nice opportunity to socialize and congratulate
the bands on an enjoyable performance. Middle School students always
look forward to this!
                (Donated items should be dropped off in the High School
Cafeteria when students arrive at 6:30pm)
Please respond toJulie Townsend (jt at barrett.com)if you are able to
volunteer as a chaperone, help with refreshment set up/clean up.

This is our last concert of the year, so please consider helping out to
make this a success!  The students have been working hard and we look
forward to a wonderful evening of music showcasing our young musicians!
Many thanks,

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music