[Msband] REMINDER: Refreshments and Volunteers Needed: MS Band Concert Thursday!

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Tue May 8 12:17:56 EDT 2018

Hello Families of Middle School Band Students,

During this busy time of the year, we are sending a reminder to ask if
everyone can contribute a plate of treats or beverages for Thursday
night's last *Middle School Band concert* of the year.

*Please click on the link below* for all details and to sign up for
refreshments and volunteer, starting at 6:30pm.

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-middle
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-middle>

If you prefer not to sign up using the link below, we hope you will
bring a food/drink donation so that our 117 musicians and their guests
can enjoy drinks and snacks, after a long day and a wonderful performance!

Thank you for your support,

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music