[Hsorchestra] More Snacks, Parent Volunteers, Flowers Needed for Orchestra Concert Thursday!

Christopher Memoli memolic at weston.org
Mon Dec 12 01:52:40 UTC 2022

Dear Orchestra Parents,

Just another reminder that the M.S./H.S. Orchestra December concert is Thursday, December 15 at 7:30 p.m. in the HS Auditorium.  The H.S. Full Symphony Orchestra with 97 members will be playing together for the fist time since 2019.  I look forward to seeing you there!  The best way to support your child’s musical endeavors is to come and enjoy their performance.  It will be a great concert!  We are also having a reception afterwards.  Please see email from Julie Townsend (Weston Friends of Music Chair) below, to volunteer to bring refreshments.  The students really enjoy a great reception!

Student Arrival Times (please be on time):
Concert Orchestra:  7:00 p.m.
Chamber Orchestra:  6:30 p.m.

Concert Dress Reminder
Concert Black:
Black Dress (black blouse/pants and skirt are ok), Black Shoes
Black Suit or Tuxedo, White Shirt, Black Bow Tie and Cummerbund, Black Shoes/Socks

Thank you and see you on Thursday!  It is a pleasure working with all of your children!

Chris Memoli

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools