[Hsorchestra] More Snacks, Parent Volunteers, Flowers Needed for Orchestra Concert Thursday!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Sun Dec 11 17:26:44 UTC 2022

Greetings Families of Middle and High School Orchestra Members,

Thank you to everyone who is bringing desserts and beverages to the
concert. We've had only 1 Parent Volunteer sign up so far and we need about
5 more to help make the evening run smoothly.  We also don't have enough
desserts/snacks to feed our musicians and guests after the concert. Last,
we are looking for a volunteer to purchase 2 bouquets for our conductors.

Please click on the link below to bring food and help us out between 6:30pm
and 7:30pm on Thursday before the concert.

*MS/HS Orchestra-Sign Up to Volunteer and to Bring Refreshments!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-mshs8>

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Julie Townsend and Ellen Hazen Carpenter

Weston Friends of Music Chairs