[Hsorchestra] A Few More Volunteers Still Needed for Tonight's Concert

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Thu Dec 15 20:57:36 UTC 2022

Hello!

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered and to bring refreshments for
tonight's incredible music event!  We still need some help with
refreshments and to clean up afterwards in the cafeteria.

Please sign up below to bring a dessert item and stay after the concert to
clean up for a few minutes to help out our wonderful custodians.

*MS/HS Orchestra-Sign Up to Volunteer and to Bring Refreshments!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-mshs8>

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Julie Townsend and Ellen Hazen Carpenter

Weston Friends of Music Chairs