[Hschorus] Chorus Pot Luck Update: Sophmores are all set! Everyone else....still need your response, please.

Sarah Ardila sarah_ardila at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 22:45:48 EST 2011

Dear Chorus Parents:

First: thank you so much to the 35 generous parents, who already responded! We appreciate it and know the kids will too.

Next: on to the follow up request:
The Sophmore class has completed what we need for salads (fantastic!)  but we still need about 18-20 entrees from the Freshmen, about 15 more desserts from the Juniors  and 13-15 more Senior class volunteers for drinks.

Just in case you did not see it: below is the original email with suggestions and quantities needed from each class

Please respond to sarah_ardila at yahoo.com

Thank you,
Sarah