[Hschorus] Chorus Pot Luck: FINAL NEEDS

Sarah Ardila sarah_ardila at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 13:49:37 EST 2011

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!

The Chorus Pot Luck is fast approaching: Sunday Dec 11th and we are short on a few needed items. For those of you, who have volunteered to bring items: thank you! To those that may have not yet responded: here is what we still need so please let me know how you will help. Thanks in advance!

FRESHMEN CLASS is responsible for entrees and we will need about 15 dishes (each to serve 8-10).
SOPHMORE CLASS is responsible for salads and we are ALL SET.
JUNIOR CLASS is responsible for desserts and we only need about 5 more desserts (each to serve 8-10).
SENIOR CLASS is responsible for drinks and we still need about 7 volunteers to bring 2 liter bottles each.

Thank you!
Sarah Ardila