[Hschorus] celtics/red sox

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at mail.weston.org
Sun Feb 13 09:54:22 EST 2011

Hi Parents,
Want to email to let you know both Celtics and Red Sox got me some extra tickets - so if you would like to come to see them sing/enjoy the games then please fill out the ticket portion with the number of tickets you wish..... I have 75 tickets for parents.  You will need to get to the parks on your own  - and the ticket price will remain the same as the kids as I can't figure out who has paid what etc. etc.!!!!
I will give these out on a first come first serve basis... so get your forms in!! Hope you can go.... what an honor and treat for the kids!!
Thérèse Provenzano