[Hschorus] CHORUS TO SING ANTHEM AT CELTICS AND RED SOX

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at mail.weston.org
Mon Feb 7 10:27:32 EST 2011

Hi Parents,
The high school Chorus has been invited to the CELTICS to sing the National Anthem at the beginning of the game on SUNDAY APRIL 3.  Please read the form/flyer attached and fill out and return with your child.  ALL chorus students are invited to attend!!!!
Once the deadline of March 1st has arrived I will send out a notice if I have any extra tickets for parents and they will be sold to you on a first come - first served basis.
This should be a terrific event and lots of fun for all of us ... not to mention a once in a lifetime chance to sing the anthem for the game standing next to the players!!!!!!

But this isn't all.....
We have also been invited to sing at the RED SOX on FRIDAY APRIL 29th - again, the anthem on the field before the game... tickets will work the same way as Celtics..

So, please make sure your child gets the forms in asap .... What a honor for us to be chosen to perform the Anthem at these two games....there are over 9000 applicants to sing at the games and very few get chosen... don't have your child miss out .....!!!!

Let me know if there are any questions!!
Doc Prov