[Hschorus] REMINDER: celtics/red sox

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at mail.weston.org
Sat Feb 26 08:11:46 EST 2011

Hi Parents,
A reminder to you and your child that our RED SOX AND CELTICS tickets order forms are due on tuesday this week!!! Please make sure they get to me so I can get the numbers to the teams and things settled.  If you wish to go as well, please add that on to the sheet and I will see how many I can accomodate.  I will do it on a first come first serve with this as they students tickets come in and let you know if you have extra or not through your child.  I would ask that you make SEPARATE checks for your child's tickets and yours - in case I don't have enough for you to go that will make the bookkeeping very easy!!!
 Hope your child  can go.... what an honor and treat for the kids!!
Thérèse Provenzano