[Msorchestra] REMINDER: Refreshments and Volunteers - MS Orchestra Concert Tomorrow!

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Mon May 7 16:37:49 EDT 2018

Hello again,

During this busy time of the year, we are sending a reminder to ask if
everyone can bring a plate of treats or beverages for tomorrow night's
last Middle School Orchestra concert of the year.

*Please click on the link below* to sign up for refreshments and to
volunteer starting at 6:30pm.

If you prefer not to sign up using the link below, we hope you will
bring a food/drink donation so that our 100 musicians and their guests
can enjoy drinks and snacks, after a long day and a wonderful performance!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e4ea4af28a3f94-weston

Thank you for your support,

Rhonda Mah and Jay Valenta
Weston Friends of Music