[Msorchestra] May 8th Concert MS Orchestra: Time to Sign Up for Refreshments and Help

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Fri May 4 16:41:43 EDT 2018

Dear Families of Middle School Orchestra Students,

We are excited for our final concert of the year on Tuesday, May 8th, at
7:30pm! To make the evening a success we are asking for refreshment
donations and several volunteers.

*Please click on the link below* to sign up for refreshments and to
volunteer.  Being a part of the Weston Friends of Music volunteer team
is a great way to get involved with your student's musical interests and
connect with other parents who are on the same path. Everyone is helpful
and resourceful, so the time commitment spread out over our group is
quite manageable.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e4ea4af28a3f94-weston

Thank you in advance!

Rhonda Mah and Jay Valenta