[Msorchestra] End of Year Middle School Orchestra Concert - Concert and volunteer info

MacDonald, Colleen MacDonaldC at mail.weston.org
Mon May 2 06:52:38 EDT 2011

Correction:  Due to the size of the orchestras we are going to have the concert in the HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM... see you next week!

Colleen MacDonald

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2011, at 6:29 AM, "michelle.avery at comcast.net<mailto:michelle.avery at comcast.net>" <michelle.avery at comcast.net<mailto:michelle.avery at comcast.net>> wrote:

Dear Parents of Middle School Orchestra Members,

Our final concert of the year  is the Spring Middle School  Orchestra Concert,  Tuesday May 10, 2011 at 7:30 p.m.  in the Middle School APC.    All Middle School orchestra students will be performing; students should arrive at the Middle School by 6:30 to warm-up.

We are looking for parent volunteers for:
-      Chaperones, 6:30-7:30 pm: 2 parent volunteers to assist the orchestra teachers during the 1 hour warm-up
-      Door Ushers, 6:30-7:15 pm: 2 parent volunteers to keep the entrance doors closed until directors are ready
-     Ticket sellers  6:30 - 7:15 pm: 2 parent volunteers to sell tickets
-       Refreshments:  Many Parents!  Following the concert, orchestra members and family/guests are invited for light refreshments in the cafeteria.  This is a nice opportunity to socialize and congratulate the musicians on an enjoyable performance, and the students are always hungry after the concert!  We need refreshment volunteers to provide:
-  Desserts:  plated finger desserts - e.g cookies, brownies, etc.
-  Water: Cases of 8 oz bottled waters

Please respond to this email if you are able to volunteer.
Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Michelle Avery
Weston Friends of Music – M.S. Orchestra