[Msorchestra] End of Year Middle School Orchestra Concert - Concert and volunteer info

michelle.avery at comcast.net michelle.avery at comcast.net
Sun May 1 10:53:14 EDT 2011

Dear Parents of Middle School Orchestra Members,

Our final concert of the year is the Spring Middle School Orchestra Concert, Tuesday May 10, 2011 at 7:30 p.m. in the Middle School APC. All Middle School orchestra students will be performing; students should arrive at the Middle School by 6:30 to warm-up.

We are looking for parent volunteers for:

- Chaperones, 6:30-7:30 pm : 2 parent volunteers to assist the orchestra teachers during the 1 hour warm-up

- Door Ushers, 6:30-7:15 pm : 2 parent volunteers to keep the entrance doors closed until directors are ready

- T icket sellers 6:30 - 7:15 pm : 2 parent volunteers to sell tickets

- Refreshments : Many Parents! Following the concert, orchestra members and family/guests are invited for light refreshments in the cafeteria. This is a nice opportunity to socialize and congratulate the musicians on an enjoyable performance, and the students are always hungry after the concert! We need refreshment volunteers to provide:

- Desserts : plated finger desserts - e.g cookies, brownies, etc.

- Water : Cases of 8 oz bottled waters

Please respond to this email if you are able to volunteer.

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Michelle Avery

Weston Friends of Music – M.S. Orchestra