[Msorchestra] M.S. Orchestra Spring Concert Volunteer Requests

janmccormac at comcast.net janmccormac at comcast.net
Mon May 4 07:45:32 EDT 2009

Thank you to all that have volunteered to help with the upcoming concert!  We are still in need of a one more ticket seller, 3 chaperones, and several more for water and cookies.  Please let me know if you would be able to help in one of these areas.

The concert is now being held at the APC in the Middle School.  You can drop off  the cookies and waters in the cafeteria from 6:30 till time of concert.  I will be there to help the chaperones and ticket sellers get to the right place.

Thank you again for your help.  I know our teachers and students appreciate the support for their wonderful concerts!
Jan McCormack

Jan McCormack
Red Door Redesign
www.reddoor-redesign.com