[Msorchestra] Concert Thursday

Toland, Colleen TolandC at mail.weston.org
Sun May 3 20:38:36 EDT 2009

Hello Orchestra Parents:

A quick update about Thursday evening's MS Orchestra Spring Concert.  For the first time, we are having our own concert, separate from the bands. Therefore, we are going to have the Orchestra concert at the Middle School in the APC.  The students should be at the MS by 6:30 in concert dress and the concert will begin at 7:30.  We look forward to sharing our music with you....it should be a fabulous show!  Please remember to go to the Middle School for the performance, not the High School.

See you Thursday night!

Deanna Leedy and Colleen Toland