[Msorchestra] MS/HS Winter Orchestra Concert

janmccormac at comcast.net janmccormac at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 15:51:02 EST 2008

Dear Parents of Middle School Orchestra,

I am still needing a few things for the concert on Wednesday, December 17th.  Please let me know if you can help with the following:

     * 12 more volunteers for cookies (homemade or store bought);

     *  2-3 volunteers to bring small bottled waters;

     *  2 ticket sellers to be at the HS by 6:30

     *  One 6th grade chaperone from 6:30 - 7:30

     * One 7th/8th grade chaperone from 6:30 - 7:30

Thank you for your support!

Jan McCormack