[Msorchestra] MS/HS Winter Orchestra Concert

janmccormac at comcast.net janmccormac at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 19:03:00 EST 2008

Parents of Middle School Orchestra,

Hello to all!  I am representing Weston Friends of Music as the liaison to the
Middle School Orchestra.  The first concert of the year is scheduled for
Wednesday, December 17th at 7:30.  We will need lots of volunteers to help make
this a wonderful Winter Concert!

If you can help Wednesday night, please let me know by responding to this email.

We need the following:

     * 25 volunteers to bring cookies (homemade or store bought);

     * 2-3 volunteers to bring small bottled waters;

     * 2 ticket sellers to be at the HS by 6:30;

     *  Two 6th Grade chaperones from 6:30 - 7:30  (to sit w/ students prior to
concert);

     *  Two 7th/8th Grade chaperones from 6:30 - 7:30

Thank you in advance for all of your generous help!  Ms. Leedy and Ms. Toland
sincerely appreciate your support.

Best regards,
Jan McCormack