[Msorchestra] There are going to be a lot of hungry people...

Kim and Glenn Engler kg.engler at verizon.net
Wed Apr 30 09:30:24 EDT 2008

So far, I have only received confirmation from 12 families that they are contributing to the reception Thursday evening after the Band/Orchestra concert.  It is our hope that ALL families will contribute either a plate of finger goodies, or a case of water bottles.  From past experience, I know that we can't have enough cookies and such--these performers are HUNGRY after the show ( you'll see them with a fistful of cookies and such), and their guests are too!!

PLEASE let me know if you can bring a plate of cookies, or something, so that EVERYONE can have a bite to eat while congratulating our musicians!!

Thanks
Kim Engler
Weston Friends of Music
MS Orchestra chairperson