[Msorchestra] I need some help!

Kim and Glenn Engler kg.engler at verizon.net
Tue Dec 18 13:07:28 EST 2007

Hi there.  Well, 'tis the festive time of year, but the Flu bug got me, and has put me out of commission.  I need some extra help for the Wed. night Orchestra concert.
I am still in need of about 5 more people to bring finger foods, 4-5 more water bearers, and I also need 3 people to help out at the doors of the auditorium--bouncers, if you will ( come on dad's, here's your chance).  I am all set with chaperones ( thanks) and because I will not be able to make it to the show, I would like to find one or 2 people to help Michelle Roman with the set-up/clean-up of the after-party.  It involves arriving a little before 6:30, when the goodies start to arrive, and staying afterwards to help clean up a little.  Not a large amount of time--generally a pretty quick deal, as everyone comes through, eats a few goodies, grabs a water bottle, and heads home after congratulating all of their musician friends.

Please let me know if you can help.  I really appreciate it, and you'll be glad not to see me and my germs there!

Happy Holidays!
Kim
Weston Friends of Music