[Msorchestra] Goodies for MS Orchestra concert Wed. 12/19

Kim and Glenn Engler kg.engler at verizon.net
Fri Dec 14 14:21:57 EST 2007

Calling all parents of Middle School Orchestra players!!
'Tis the season to stop and enjoy the wonderful sounds our kids have been working so hard on over the past few months.
Please check your calendar, and be sure to be at the High School Auditorium at 7:30 this Wednesday, Dec. 19th (drop kids off at 6:30) for a great gift of music from our MS orchestras, and the HS orchestras as well.  It promises to be a wonderful, relaxing evening of music!

After the concert, please join the musicians and concert goers for a reception in the cafeteria.

We are asking each  parent to please contribute either a case of small water bottles, or a plate of "finger food", such as cookies, brownies, or your favorite treat.   You can drop your "goodies" off in the cafeteria at 6:30 when you drop off your child.

Please send me an email and let me know what you will be bringing, as we will have several hundred guests Wednesday, and they will all be hungry and thirsty after the performances!  We want to be sure to have enough food and water for everyone!

We also need 3 volunteers to be "ushers" (aka door guards) and 2 chaperones for the warm up rooms.  Please let me know if you can volunteer to do these fun jobs to help out.

Happy Holidays to you and your families.  Enjoy!

Kim Engler
Weston Friends of Music
MS Orchestra chairperson