[Msorchestra] Well done!

Kim and Glenn Engler kg.engler at verizon.net
Thu Dec 21 08:12:55 EST 2006

A great big congratulations for an excellent concert last night goes out to ALL the musicians.  That was an impressive amount of music performed by all of the groups!  We are so lucky to have such talented children, and great leaders for them.

A huge thanks to all of you who generously supplied all of those "goodies" to be shared at our reception.
 I think that all who passed through the cafeteria had a smile on their faces after hearing all the great music, then they  were rewarded with another treat!  We couldn't have done it without a lot of parents helping pitch in.  Thanks!

Enjoy the holiday break, relax and enjoy the gifts of family and friends.  We are truly blessed!

Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Kim Engler
Weston Friends of Music