[Mschorus] MS Chorus Concert is Wednesday: MORE Refreshments and Volunteers Needed!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Sun Dec 18 19:02:52 UTC 2022

Hello Families of Middle School Chorus Members,

Our Winter Chorus Concert is quickly approaching on Wednesday! We still
need 5-6 volunteers to help make the evening run smoothly. Also, we do not
have enough desserts yet to feed our hungry singers after their wonderful
concert!

Please help make our concert a success by taking a few minutes to sign up
to help below.

*SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER AND BRING DESSERTS!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-hschorus>

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Julie Townsend

Weston Friends of Music Chair