[Mschorus] MS Chorus Concert on 12/21: More Volunteers and Refreshments Needed!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Sun Dec 11 18:09:12 UTC 2022

Greetings Families of Middle School Chorus Members,

Our Winter Chorus Concert is quickly approaching! Please read important
details below as we still are in need of volunteers and refreshments
to help make the evening run smoothly.

The *Middle School Chorus Winter Concert* is on *Wednesday, December 21st
at 7:00 p.m. in the High School Auditorium*. Students should arrive at the
 High School by *6:30 p.m. for warm-ups. *

Please join us after the concert in the cafeteria for refreshments!  All
family members, relatives, and friends are welcome.

*SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER AND TO BRING FOOD!
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-mschorus1>*

*Tickets *are $5 per adult. Students, seniors, and staff are free. (Cash
only and exact change is appreciated.)

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Julie Townsend

Weston Friends of Music Chair
ReplyForward