[Mschorus] madrigals day out

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at mail.weston.org
Fri Dec 16 15:23:07 EST 2011

Hi Parents,
I just want to send you a photo of your children singing at the retirement homes.   Your children have been amazing!!!!  Spreading their music and joy to residents of 3 different area homes. They have been WONDERFUL... full of energy, thoughtfulness, and kindness to may residents that have no one or can not get around to their families.  And.... I want to thank you for letting them take this day for this important event.These are GREAT kids!! Please let them know you appreciate what they do for others.  They are really great ...... again thanks,,, they will be exhausted by the time they return home today!!!! Thérèse aka Doc