[Mschorus] MS Chorus Concert - Volunteers Needed!

Linda Johnson angeluccil at verizon.net
Fri Dec 9 12:18:13 EST 2011

Hello again!

The Middle School Chorus Winter Concert is right around the corner
(Thursday, December 15th @7:30pm ) and we are still in need of a number of
volunteers:

.         2 door ushers  (keep the adoring fans out of the auditorium until
it's time for the doors to open)

.         6 chaperones (assist Dr. Provenzano and Mr. Eldridge prior to the
concert with the performers)

.         1 refreshment setup (be in the cafeteria by 6:15 to receive and
setup food and drinks)

.         1 cleanup (help with the cleanup)

All above volunteers should plan to arrive at the High School Auditorium at
6:15 pm.

The concert is followed by a reception of light refreshments in the
cafeteria and we are also in need of many more contributions to this!  To
date, we have only a handful of either food or beverages.  Please consider
bringing a plate of nut-free finger desserts, (cookies, brownies, fruit,
etc.) or gallon-sized drinks and cups (water, cider, lemonade).  Disposable
serving plates are preferred but please be sure your name is on any plate
you'd like returned.  Desserts and beverages should be dropped off in the
High School cafeteria at 6:30 on the evening of the concert.

Please note:  Volunteering for any of the above guarantees you great parking
and great seats!!

Please let me know how you would like to help by responding to me at
angelucci at verizon.net . Thank you for your support of the Middle School
Chorus!

Linda Angelucci

Weston Friends of Music Chair, Middle School Chorus

Additional Information can be found on the WMS Music Department page or by
following this link www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=18451 "