[Mschorus] Fwd: Middle School Chorus Spring Concert - May 13th

marniephillips at comcast.net marniephillips at comcast.net
Sun May 9 20:28:05 EDT 2010

Middle School Chorus Families -

The concert is now this week and we still need quite a few volunteers.

A big THANK YOU to all of you who have already been able to reply.

I will send out a master volunteer list once completed.

Still needed:

3 chaperones starting at 6:30

1 door guard starting at 6:30

1 flower person needed (I am verifying number of bouquets - most likely three)

2-3 people to set up the food and water at 6:30

16 more volunteers to bring food

(see details of volunteer opportunities below)

Many thanks for all the help and support you can give.

Marnie Phillips,

Weston Friends of Music   Middle School Chorus