[Mschorus] Middle School Chorus Spring Concert - May 13th

marniephillips at comcast.net marniephillips at comcast.net
Tue May 4 07:23:09 EDT 2010

Middle School Chorus Families:

The Middle School Chorus Spring Concert is on Thursday, May 13th at the High School Auditorium with students arriving at 6:30 and the concert beginning at 7:30.

Light refreshments will be served to all in the cafeteria immediately following the concert.

Many volunteers are needed to support our students and faculty in making this event a success.  Please email me at  marniephillips at comcast.net if you are willing to assist with any of the following jobs listed below.

 Concert Volunteers

2 ticket sellers (arrive at 6:30)
10 chaperones to help Ms. Provenzano and Ms. Leedy before concert & sit with students during concert - best seats in the house ! (arrive at 6:30)
2 door ushers (hold the crowd until it is time to go in) (arrive at 6:30)
1 volunteer to have flowers ready to present to directors by students at the end of the performance (all that is needed is a simple bouquet or plant, ($20-$25, reimbursable) (No Lilies) Can be purchased at the Omni or Roche brothers.

Food Volunteers (drop off  in HS cafeteria before concert)

25 volunteers to bring 3-4 dozen finger desserts: cookies, brownies, fruit, etc on disposable plates  ...may be store bought!

6 volunteers to bring 1 case/48 count small size water bottles or five gallon jugs with paper cups
2-3 volunteers to help set up/arrange food platters

We recognize that this is a very busy time of year and your support of our MS Chorus is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks and see you there!!!

Marnie Phillips

Weston Friends of Music   Middle School Chorus