[Mschorus] Thursday, December 10th; the Middle School Chorus Winter Concert - update and still need assistance

Margaret B. Phillips marniephillips at comcast.net
Mon Dec 7 09:11:05 EST 2009

Hello fellow chorus parents - For those of you who haven't been able to get
back to me, I still need some assistance with the upcoming Middle School
chorus event:

Please - Still need at 6:30PM:

2  more chaperones

2 people to help set up refreshments:

1 volunteer to get flowers for students to hand out:

More food and water:

THANK YOU to those who have replied.  Here is what we have so far.

Dropped off at the High School Cafeteria at 6:30pm

Brownies

        Joan McCabe

                Ellen Touart-Grob

                Kim Gorton

Fruit

        Ann Jacobs

                Mary Ann Mattoon

Dessert

        Janice Theriaque

       Leila Hooper

Cookies

        Dionne Sweeting

Water:

        Faith

                Lorena Wile

                Linda Deodato

                Claudia Krimsky

                Joanna Stimpson

Duties beginning at 6:30

2 ticket sellers (sell tickets at the front door)

1.       Kerri M. Tellier

2.       Sandy Metraux

2 door ushers (hold the crowd until it is time to go in)

1.       Debbie McNamara

2.       ?

4 chaperones to assist  Ms. Provenzano and Ms. Leedy prior to concert
(assist as needed)

1.       Mary Shaw

2.       Anna Vaid

2 refreshment set-up people in the cafeteria (help set-up donated
refreshments)

1.?

2.?

Flowers

1.?

Many thanks for all your help -It should  be a really fun evening.

Marnie Phillips