[Mschorus] Middle School Chorus Winter Concert

Margaret B. Phillips marniephillips at comcast.net
Tue Dec 1 10:06:10 EST 2009

Dear Parents of Middle School Chorus,

Next Thursday, December 10th is the Middle School Chorus Winter Concert
which will be taking place in the High School Auditorium at 7:30 with
students arriving at 6:30.  As representative of the Weston Friends of
Music, I am asking all parents to volunteer to help support our kids who
have been working hard to bring to us this wonderful performance.

All parents are asked to bring refreshments for after the performance which
should be dropped off at the High School Cafeteria at 6:30pm:

Needed items are:

.        Finger desserts:  (Clementine's, grapes, other fruit, cookies,
brownies, etc.)

.        Water:  Bottled or my personal preference, 5 gallon jugs with paper
cups with is a little more "green" than the plastic water bottles

Volunteers are also needed for the following duties beginning at 6:30 which
is the drop off time for the students:

.        2 ticket sellers (sell tickets at the front door)

.        2 door ushers (hold the crowd until it is time to go in)

.        4 chaperones to assist  Ms. Provenzano and Ms. Leedy prior to
concert (assist as needed)

.        2 refreshment set-up people in the cafeteria (help set-up donated
refreshments)

.        1 volunteer to have flowers ready to present to directors by
students at the end of the performance (all that is needed is a simple
bouquet or plant, ($20-$25, reimbursable) (No Lilies) Can be purchased at
the Omni or Roche brothers.

Your support of our MS Chorus is greatly appreciated.  J

Please respond to this e-mail to let me know what you would like to do.

Many thanks -

Marnie Phillips

Weston Friends of Music - Middle School Chorus