[Msband] Weston MS/HS Jr. District Festival Audition Sign-up/Permission Form

Memoli, Christopher MemoliC at mail.weston.org
Wed Nov 16 22:01:33 EST 2011

Parents and Students,

Band, Chorus and Orchestra Students in 7th, 8th and 9th grades are eligible to audition for Jr. Districts.  We are trying something new this year with Jr. District Festival audition sign up.  For audition information and to register students, click here:  Jr. Festival Audition Sign Up.<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGg4VjVXNThaTi1sSk9iWF9tRzg5MVE6MQ>  Please note the deadline to register students is Friday, December 16, 2011.  Jr. Festival Audition Requirements can be found here.<http://www.mmeaeasterndistrict.org/junior.htm>

I hope that you find this sign up procedure and Field Trip permission convenient.

Sincerely,

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools