[Msband] MS Band Concert Reminder/Information

Packs packs5 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 11:09:27 EST 2011

Dear Parents of Middle School Band Members,

This is just a quick reminder that the MS Winter Band Concert is tomorrow
night!  The concert starts at 7:30 pm in the High School Auditorium.
Refreshments, coffee and tea will be provided after the performance in the
HS Cafeteria.

Many many thanks to all that have volunteered to take on specific jobs or to
bring refreshments!  To all refreshment volunteers, we have been asked to be
sure that all the food products are nut free!  If possible, please bring
them on disposable platters. Donated items can be dropped off in the High
School Cafeteria when your students arrive at 6:30pm. (We will be in the
cafeteria from 6:15 on.)

See you tomorrow night!

Marion Packs

WFOM MS Band Liaison

Additional music information can be found on the WFOM Website
<http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=19750> .