[Msband] WMS Band Concert Refreshments 12/8

Packs packs5 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 12:05:43 EST 2011

To MS Band Parents,

Many many thanks to those of you who have graciously agreed to bring
refreshments to the WMS Winter Band Concert this Thursday!  To other
parents, we could still use more donations and would welcome any additions!
Please respond to packs5 at comcast.net to let me know if you are able to bring
anything below.

.         Desserts:  finger desserts, e.g. cookies, brownies, etc.,
preferably on disposable plates

.         Water: Cases of 8 oz bottled waters

Donated items can be dropped off in the High School Cafeteria when your
students arrive at 6:30pm. (We will be in the cafeteria from 6:15 on.)

Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making the concert a
success. (Additional music information can be found on the WFOM Website
<http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=19750> .)

Regards,

Marion Packs

WFOM MS Band Liaison