[Msband] Concert attire collection and sale

delaney_family at verizon.net delaney_family at verizon.net
Tue Nov 23 11:39:10 EST 2010

Hello music student parents.

On Wed. Dec. 1 from 12:45 - 2 pm, Weston Friends of Music will be holding a sale and collection of concert attire in the Weston Middle School cafeteria.

Do you have a middle school instrumentalist who forgot to purchase the maroon sash or bow tie and cummerbund? Or, has your student musician outgrown last year's white shirt/blouse or black pants/skirt? If so, you are in luck. This is your chance to purchase gently used items that you need at reduced prices and support our music program at the same time. Also during the sale, we will be collecting any concert attire that you can no longer use and are willing to donate for others to purchase.

If you have any questions, please contact Linda Delaney at delaney_family at verizon.net
Thank you and have a happy Thanksgiving.