[Msband] MS Band Concert: December 2nd

Doreen Shytle doreenshytle at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 08:07:52 EST 2009

Hello Weston MS Band Parents,

Reminder: The MS Winter Band Concert is this week...Wednesday December 2,
2009 at 7:30 pm at the High School.

All middle school grade bands, as well as the Jazz Band, will be performing;
band members should arrive to the High School by 6:30 pm to warm-up.

Thank you to all the parents that have volunteered to assist on the evening
of the performance.  If you haven't had the opportunity to respond to our
volunteer request, it's not too late!  We could still use a few more
volunteers to bring cases of small water bottles as well as plates
(preferably disposable) of finger desserts.  Refreshment contributions can
be dropped off in the High School Cafeteria when students arrive at 6:30 pm

Please respond to this e-mail if you are able to bring refreshments on
Wednesday.  We appreciate your help and look forward to seeing you at the
first band concert of the year!!

Doreen Shytle

Weston Friends of Music - M.S. Band