[Hsorchestra] WHS Winter School Orchestra Concert- Volunteers Still Needed!

Michelle Avery michelle.avery at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 20:26:01 EST 2014

Dear Parents of High School Orchestra Members,

The Winter Orchestra Concert is this Wednesday, December 17th. We are still in need of 2 parent volunteers to help usher. We would need your help from 6:30-7:15. Ushers will be able to reserve a seat in the auditorium early.

As a reminder, it would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring a plate of nut-free finger deserts (cookies, brownies, etc.) or one gallon of a drink (water, cider, lemonade, etc.)

Thank you for your help in making the concert a success and for your support of the music program!

Michelle Avery
WFOM - HS Orchestra Liason

Additional information can be found on the WHS Music Department website.