[Hsorchestra] WHS Winter Orchestra Concert - Wednesday, December 17th at 7:30 - Volunteers Needed!

Michelle Avery michelle.avery at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 06:56:35 EST 2014

Dear Parents of High School Orchestra Members,
The holidays are fast approaching and so is the Winter Orchestra Concert!
Th is year’s WHS/WMS Orchestra Winter Concert will be on Wednesday, December 17 th at 7:30 pm . Following the performance there will be some light refreshments in the cafeteria – please plan on joining us to congratulate the orchestras on what is always an enjoyable performance.
To make the evening a success, we need your help ! It would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring a plate of nut-free finger deserts (cookies, brownies, etc.) or one gallon of a drink (water, cider, lemonade, etc.). The food can be dropped off when the students arrive at 6:30 pm and should be on recyclable plates. Our musicians are always hungry after a concert, so please help feed them and their guests! Finally, if anyone would be willing to bring 150 cocktail napkins and/or 150 10oz plastic cups instead, it would be much appreciated (any extras will be saved for subsequent concerts).
In addition to the food, we also need 2 to 3 ushers to help before the concert. Please respond to michelle.avery at comcast.net to let me know what you are able to bring and if you would like to volunteer. Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making the concert a success!
Michelle Avery
michelle.avery at comcast.net
Weston Friends of Music – H.S. Orchestra Liaison
Additional information can be found on the WHS Music Department by following this link: http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=12417