[Hsorchestra] Orchestra help needed!

Michelle Roman roman-stix at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 12:54:43 EDT 2007

Hopefully, you have heard about the wonderful opportunity the HS Orchestra is going to have performing with Barrage on November 14.

In order to make this exciting event happen, we need volunteers to sell tickets in the schools for the Barrage concert!  Please respond to Jeanette Bichara, jeannette at bichara.com or Jane Yee,  shawheiliu at comcast.net , if you can help sell the tickets.  The times we would like to sell the tickets are:

HS Masquerade Concert:
October 24 - 6:30-8:00pm and for as long as needed after the concert.

At the High School:
November 1:  10:15 - 12:15 (lunch)
                            2:45 - 3:15pm (after school)

November 2: 10:15 - 12:15 (lunch)

At the Middle School:
October 29: 11:15 - 1:00 (lunch)

October 30: 11:15 - 1:00 (lunch)
                        2:45- 3:15 (after school)

At Field School:
October 29: 3:00 - 3:40pm (after Orchestra practice)

October 30: 3:00 - 3:40pm (after Orchestra practice)

At Country School:

October 31: 3:00 - 3:40 (after Orchestra practice)

At Woodland School:

November 1: 3:00 - 3:40 (after Orchestra practice)

Thank you for your help!

Michelle Roman