[Hschorus] Weston Friends of Music is Looking for MS/HS Concert Photographers

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Wed Oct 16 23:04:36 UTC 2019

Hello!

Over the past several years, we have had wonderful photos taken of our
Middle School and High School concerts by Len Brown. Not only have families
been able to access these amazing images via his photo gallery that he
shared with our community, but they've been published in our Middle and
High School yearbooks, newspapers, social media, and much more. Len's
daughter graduated in 2019 and he has "retired" from being our lead
photographer. We wish him well and thank him for his years of dedication
and thousands of incredible photos that he captured!

We are currently looking for new photographers to help Weston Friends of
Music (WFOM) continue this important role of taking photos at our concerts.
Mabel Chen has kindly offered to continue photographing the high school
band and orchestra, but her son is a senior so she will be moving on this
year as well.

Here are the music groups we are looking to have photographed:
- Middle School Chorus, Band, and Orchestra
- High School Chorus, Band and Orchestra

If you are interested in helping with any of these music groups, please
drop me a line at jt at barrett.com. I have a list of all the upcoming
concerts for the school year, with the first one happening next week at the
two Masquerade Concerts!

Thank you in advance for helping to continue this important photography
work, to capture the school years of our musicians and teachers in action!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair