[Hschorus] Weston High Chorus and Band Masquerade Concert on Wed. 10/23!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Tue Oct 15 18:48:31 UTC 2019

Dear Families of Weston High School Chorus Members:

We're kicking off our 2019-20 music concert year with the *Weston High
School combined Chorus and Band Masquerade Concert!*

Performers dress up in Halloween costumes and prizes are awarded.  Please
mark your calendars to join us for this fun evening of incredible music!

*Tickets *are $5 per adult. Students, seniors, and staff are free.

*Wednesday, October 23, 2019*
Weston High School Auditorium
6:00 pm (Call time) - Students ready to rehearse
7:30 pm - Concert begins

We are looking for *2 parent volunteers* to help out as ushers and with
organizing the chorus members during warm-ups before the concert. These
volunteers should arrive at the High School auditorium at 6:30pm. Please
respond to me at jt at barrett.com if you are able to volunteer.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing everyone there!

Julie Townsend

Weston Friends of Music

and High School Chorus Chair