[Hschorus] NEW YORK FINAL INFORMATION

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at weston.org
Fri Jan 9 11:02:36 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
We leave for New York from the high school next Saturday - Jan 17.  You child MUST be at school to check in and get on the bus at 6:15 am
The bus will leave PROMPTLY at 6:45!!!  We have a very tight schedule and will not wait for students!! So be sure you are all there at 6:15
CLOTHES FOR SATURDAY
 all students MUST have concert clothes either with them or wearing them on the bus.  There will be a stop on the way where they can change to concert clothes
- but they must have them ON the bus with them if they are not wearing them - CONCERT CLOTHES MUST BE ON THE BUS WITH THEM (not underneath!!!).

Enclosed please find 3 important documents for you.  Please read them carefully!!!!

First - the NY itinerary with all phone numbers and times
Second - Packing guidelines  -- what they need to bring
Third - school rules that students must follow on a trip

We are all looking forward to a wonderful trip and concerts!!!!
Doc