[Hschorus] RED SOX ANTHEM!!!

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at weston.org
Mon Feb 24 09:43:28 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

We have been invited to sing the National Anthem at the RED SOX!!!! on Saturday April 5 - 7pm game.
Enclosed is a form with all the needed information.  At present I do NOT have any extra tickets for parents.  Once I have all
the student forms in (A FIRM DEADLINE OF MARCH 14TH) I will let folks know if any extra are available and it will be first come until I run out!!!

That being said - any student that does not have their forms in by March 14 will lose their spot as I will open up extra tickets the next day to parents!!
Please fill out the form attached and bring it in asap!!!! Should be a BLAST!!! Hope everyone goes!!
Doc