[Hschorus] WHS Winter Chorus Concert: 12/10/14

Ann Marie Kreft amkreft at me.com
Mon Dec 1 22:49:03 EST 2014

Dear WHS Chorus Community:

Please join us for the Winter Chorus Concert on Wednesday, December 10th, at 7:30 p.m. in the Weston High School auditorium, followed by our traditional reception in the cafeteria. We ask each family to bring a plate of nut-free finger desserts (cookies or brownies on a recyclable plate) or one gallon of water. Please drop off refreshments in the cafeteria when performers arrive at 6:30 p.m.

We’re also looking for the following volunteers:
1 contributor of 150 cocktail napkins and 150 10 oz. paper cups
1 ticket seller  (arrive by 6:30 p.m.)
2 door ushers  (arrive by 7:00 p.m.)
1 coordinator for refreshment drop-off (arrive by 6:30 p.m.)
1 clean-up assistant

Please reply to me at amkreft at comcast.net <mailto:amkreft at comcast.net>, if you would like to volunteer. Thank you for helping to make the evening a success!

Cheers,
Ann Marie Kreft
Weston High School Chorus Chair, Weston Friends of Music

P.S. Tickets are $5.00 for most adults (no charge for students, faculty, or senior citizens). Additional music department information can be found on the WFOM Website <http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=19750>.