[Hschorus] New York Trip

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at weston.org
Thu Jan 10 15:37:17 EST 2013

Hi Parents,
The chorus trip to NY city is next weekend (Jan 19 - 21). I am enclosing the itinerary again for you as well as a packing guideline list and trip rules. Please read these carefully with your child to be sure we are all on the same page.

Your child MUST arrive by 6:30 am next Saturday (Jan 19th). The bus will leave PROMPTLY at 7am.  Your child can bring snacks/breakfast etc. on the bus (NO NUT PRODUCTS) - we will not be stopping until 11am.  They also need to bring $ for lunch Sat/Sun/Mon and for any snacks/souvenirs.

I hope some of you will come down to the city to see them sing at some amazing Cathedrals.  The weekend will be VERY busy but fun. Please let me know if you have any questions!! Many Thanks, Doc Prov