[Hschorus] Weston H.S. Sr. District Festival Audition Sign-up

Memoli, Christopher MemoliC at weston.org
Wed Oct 10 08:36:24 EDT 2012

Parents and Students,

We are trying something new this year with Sr. District Festival audition sign up.  We are piloting the new online payment system for the school system.  To register students wishing to audition, click here:  Sr. Festival Audition Sign Up.<https://unipaygold.unibank.com/TransactionInfo.aspx?transid=10383>  The deadline to register students is Monday, October 22, 2012.  Sr. Festival Audition Requirements can be found here.<http://www.mmeaeasterndistrict.org/senior.htm>   Most students may only register for one audition. Exceptions: Percussionists may take multiple auditions, i.e. snare, mallets and timpani.  Jazz students may register for a second instrumental ensemble audition.   Please submit a separate registration and fee for each audition.

2012-13 Eastern District Senior Festival Audition Information:
Audition Date:  Saturday, November 17, 2012
Time:  1:00 p.m. (bus will depart W.H.S. at approximately 11:30 a.m. and return approximately 2:45 p.m.  )
Location:  Milton High School
Audition Fee:  $15.00

2012-13 Eastern District Senior Festival Event Information:
Festival Dates:  January 4 & 5, 2013
Location: Boston Latin School

Please note:   If selected at auditions, students are expected participate in the Festival.

I hope that you find this sign up procedure convenient.

Sincerely,

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools