[Hschorus] Volunteers only: list attached with what you signed up to bring

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at weston.org
Mon Dec 10 08:47:25 EST 2012

Mrs. Ardila and parents ,
Thank you so very much for making yesterdays pot luck soooo wonderful.  A special thanks to Sarah Ardila for spearheading this event.  It was so wonderful for the students after a day of rehearsing and concerts.   I am honored to have your children as members of the choral groups and again, thank you all for making such a great day end with so much fun!!! Thérèse