[Hschorus] HS Chorus : Chorus Winter concert volunteers needed --December 13th

Mary Jane Sarocco maryjanesar at verizon.net
Mon Dec 3 13:30:24 EST 2012

Dear WHS Chorus Community

First,  thank you, for all those who have volunteered to help on the Winter
Potluck.  We really appreciate your help at this busy time of year!  We do
have another request:

The WHS Winter Chorus Concert is Thursday, December 13th at 7:30 pm in the
High School Auditorium.   We will have a reception in the cafeteria
following the concert.

We need many volunteers to bring cookies or desserts and small bottled
waters:

§  25 volunteers for desserts and 2-3 who can provide waters

We also need:

·         3 door ushers  (need to arrive by 7:00)

·         One person to arrive at the cafeteria by 7pm to coordinate the
refreshment drop off

Please respond to me at  <mailto:maryjanesar at verizon.net>
maryjanesar at verizon.net to let me know if you can help, what you will be
bringing and/or if you can help usher or coordinate for the drop off.

We know this is a busy time of year and I just want to close by thanking you
all in advance for  your help in making the concert a success.

Additional music information can be found on the
<http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=19750> WFOM Website.

Regards,

Mary Jane Sarocco

WFOM HS Chorus Chair